Weekly & Monthly Rentals. Available July 1 through balance of 2018 and Full Season January through April. Spacious 3 Bedroom, 2 Bath Home and 2 car garage. Freshly painted and newly Furnished ready for you to come down to Paradise! Big fenced in backyard with plenty of room for entertaining. Great location for a quick off the Island and short trip to Beaches Tiger Tail, Residents Beach and South Beach. Restaurants galore and Shopping nearby. If you are a boater you can put in just over the Judge Jolley Bridge. Naples is only 10 minutes away! You won’t be disappointed!
• Opened in 1965 Mackle Bros with Deltona Corp. developed Island
• Island is 4 miles by 5 miles. 2 ways in and out – 951 or San Marco Rd. also known as SR92
• 3 main Beaches. Closest is Tigertail on the north – Residents Beach in the middle (right were San Marco & Collier Ave meet) Reserved for residents only. Dedicated by Deltona to M.I.C.A. (Marco Island Civic Association) One of the nicest Beaches in the world.
• South Beach – you guessed it! At the South end of Collier. If you go further south and east you will find a park that also has a Boat Ramp. The other Boat ramp is located before you get on the Island on the left.
• Other key areas of Marco are:
Old Marco – up on the Northwest corner of Marco. Snook Inn is located here. Great restaurant on the water.
Goodland – Last place before you exit Marco. On the right before the Goodland bridge. A some what dumpy area with mixed styles of living. Trailers and nice home cohabitate. All worth big bucks! Home of the famous Stan’s Idle hour Restaurant and Bar where the infamous Mullet festival is held in January each year. Also the Little Bar and Marco Inn Restaurants. Unique! Go to Stan’s on Sunday about 1pm and take in the character’s and people watching in general – you may not believe what you see! Don’t eat here, just drink and relax and have fun!
Living Room 27 x 17
Family Room 25 x 17
Master Bedroom 16 x 13 King Bed
2nd Bedroom 12 x 11 Twin Bed
3rd Bedroom 12 x 12
Also has Breakfast Bar
Dining Room Area 13 x 11
2006 square feet under Air
Built in 1975 Building
2 Bedrooms, Master with a King, 1 Guest with Queen Bed and 1 with Twin Set
2 full baths
Ceramic Tile throughout
Laundry in Residence
2 Car Garage
Plus Guest Parking in front of garage
Amenities Close to Beaches
Price & Terms
Minimum 7 Days rental
NO SMOKING NO PETS
July at $3,900 month and $5,000 month in Season Jan-April $4,500 Nov/Dec $3,000 balance of year $1,900 week
$1,000 Security Deposit (Refundable)
$200 Post Cleaning Fee
$100 Office Application Fee
$100 Credit/Background Check Fee